Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A fresh start, and a return to where it all began

After a long hiatus from the independent blogging world, I have returned with a fresh perspective and a zest for bringing you the conservative perspective.  I have been transplanted from a conservative oasis in Southern California to the center of the lion's den, liberal Northern California.  As my commitment to other blogging/reporting ventures is now complete, I am free to return to my roots.

And what better way to do that, then through a new blog.  I started this blogging/internet thing a few years back and never looked back.  Over time, I branched off from my own blog onto other sites and provided contribution for my dear readers.  And now that I can return to where it all began, I choose to pick up here, where I left off.  A blog dedicated to bringing you, dear reader, the conservative side of the story.  A side that is usually not mentioned, discussed, or applauded in today's media.

And with that in mind, I ask for you to return from time to time to join me in discussing all things political, social, funny and even insane.

I wish you a pleasant evening-

The Northern California Conservative

No comments:

Post a Comment